AVAILABLE TO INSPECT
Personal Private Viewings only - Call to Book
Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, this property is available to view by private inspection only.
The most luxurious property to ever come to the market in Drewvale EVER!
Photos really don't do this home justice, the lavish finishes, the architecture & design is something never seen before. This sets the bar for any home in the surrounding area so if the finest things are what you have worked hard for then this is the most fitting home for you!
Set over three levels 104 Macquarie Way has been built and finished to the highest of standards offering a sophisticated stylish lifestyle suitable for all families, the executives or the trendsetters
This stunning home is undeniably impressive and personifies the epitome of lavish suburban living; easy, relaxed and comfortable at its best! This is a wonderful contemporary home that has different living zones to suit your lifestyle and needs with an intelligent capability for separated living options or seamless open concept integration of spaces.
104 Macquarie Way Drewvale Features Inc:
- 4 Bedrooms - all with built-in's
- Master Bedroom offering Walk-In Robe & Ensuite
- 3 Bathrooms in total
- Fully self-contained guest room on the ground floor with private entrance & ensuite (4th bedroom)
- Top Tiered Designer kitchen inc: illuminated benchtops, integrated premium Miele induction cooktops & double ovens and automated cabinetry
- Feature LED colour lighting and striking ceiling bulkheads in the living, dining room, kitchen and master bedroom
- Black Japan timber flooring & staircase
- Stainless Steel and glass balustrades
- Expansive high ceilings
- Treetops and Mountain Views
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- State of the art alarm system with TV display, surveillance cameras and intercom
- 3 kw solar power and back-up generator
- Workshop with storage
- Private man cave for those boys nights
- Copious Storage throughout
- Brisbane City Council
- Stretton College School Catchment
- Walk to Bus Station
- 7 yrs Old
- 811 sqm Block
- House Size - 450sqm / 48 Sq's
Private Inspections of Pre Approved Finance Buyers Only Please Enquire.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.