AVAILABLE TO INSPECT
Personal Private Viewings only - Call to Book
Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, this property is available to view by private inspection only.
Family Home Ticking ALL the Boxes
Outstanding Brick and Tile Home, Modern, Move in Ready, Multiple Living Areas, Loads of Extras and Perfect Environment for Family Living.
With its beautiful nature backdrop, 39 Bushland Drive immediately delivers you a sense of peace and serenity. Offering you two separate living areas plus dining that flows through to the sleek two pack kitchen with all the trimmings. Step outside to be blown away with the outdoor living this place presents, from the 8m x 8m covered pergola with flat screen TV and bar top surrounding the entire area to every kids dream backyard, this property is sure to take entertaining to the next level. Also featuring air conditioning, solar, drive through access, plenty of car accommodation and so many options to home your caravan, boats, jet ski or trailer and still have enough space to let your imagination run wild.
Why we love this home:
- 4 good size bedrooms all with built-ins
- Master bedroom complete with en suite and length of the room wardrobes & air con
- Sizable lounge room with air conditioning
- Sophisticated galley kitchen with high gloss two pack finish, soft close cupboards & draws, dishwasher, breakfast bar and plenty of storage
- Flow on family room
- Dining room
- Second living space flowing to outdoor entertaining
- Updated main bathroom with shower & bath
- Amazing outdoor entertaining area complete with a TV and bar top all round (approx 8m x 8m)
- Security screen doors
- Solar power (8 panels)
- 2 garden sheds
- Single lock-up garage with large wardrobes, window and access to pergola
- Lock up high garage shed with remote lock up and drive through access
- Large high carport to fit 2-3 cars
- Fully fenced 726m2 block with drive through access and easy care gardens
- Yugumbir State Primary School
- Regents Park State Primary School
- St Bernadines Catholic Primary School
- Browns Plains State Primary School
- Browns Plains State High School
- Day care Centres
- Shopping Centre
- Public transport
- Parks and playgrounds
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.