PRIVATE VIEWINGS ONLY - CALL TO REGISTER
Prior to visiting any property, we ask that you agree to the following.
1. You will enter the home per family
2. We will open any doors needed
3. Attendees are to practice social distancing with one person per 4 square metres at all times inside and out.
4. All internal doors will be open, NO cupboards are to be opened by visitors
5. Hand sanitiser or wipes will be made available
6. All other business after the inspection will be by electronic means
Hillcrest beauty with solar panels
Conveniently positioned, this near new Contemporary residence is perfect for entertaining all year round and offers a lifestyle of absolute convenience and comfort in a sought after suburb less than 20 km to the CBD. Pets considered on application.
Upon entering, the glass embedded front door welcomes you into the signature styled interior. Complete with the stunning tiled floors, sparkle underfoot and flow the length of the property.
Expertly crafted with unwavering attention to detail, the spacious interior is spread throughout the home and showcase the perfect fusion of indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces.
The spacious designer kitchen features an electric oven and cooktop, ample bench space and sleek cabinetry showcasing the quality stainless steel appliances, and provides plentiful storage.
Spilling out through glass sliding doors, the outdoor entertaining patio overlooks the well maintained rear garden and yard. Perfect for entertaining, this spacious area doubles as a tranquil haven to relax and unwind with family and friends.
Four generously proportioned bedrooms are spread throughout the home with the master bedroom enjoying a luxury ensuite and enviable walk-in wardrobe space. Another immaculately designed bathroom service the family home.
A family living area, come media room, accessible by large doors service the needs of a growing family.
Other features of this thoughtfully designed residence include a Separate laundry, polished floor tiles, feature lighting 5 Star Sustainability Rating.
Peacefully set within a modern Hillcrest street, 3 Linfield Street is defined by its outstanding convenience with shopping centres, Greenbank RSL, buses and major arterial roads, that connect residents to the city and surrounds, ensuring a family-friendly lifestyle with weekend ritual strolls to local parks and easy access to schools. Local shops and shopping precincts with cinemas are sure to impress discerning families.
* Fully functional kitchen with pantry, dishwasher and breakfast bar
* Formal lounge room featuring polished tile floors and double doors for privacy
* Formal dining room leading onto the patio
* 4 Large Bedrooms all with built-in cupboards and fans
* Media room
* Covered entertaining deck overlooking the large back yard
* Established gardens, fully fenced with side access
* Internal laundry, excellent storage areas and broom closet
* Quiet family-friendly street
* Large Garden shed
* 5000 litre water tank
* 3.12 kw Solar
* Air Conditioning
* Land Size: 609 m
We look forward to meeting you at 3 Linfield St
BOOK AN INSPECTION: Make sure you don't miss out - Register today! We really want to meet you!
By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellation to the inspection.
All Properties Group cannot be held responsible for providing prospective tenants with cancellation notices, or other relevant information, should they not be registered to attend.